Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tweeting A Future Backfield?

Recently, William Mahone committed to Notre Dame. Notre Dame fans have already learned two things about: Mahone is not afraid of competition and is Notre Dame's best recruiter. The following is a Twitter conversation between Mahone and Keith Marshall:


Truthh4 (Keith Marshall) @willywavessvoxo ayy man congrats on the committ .. You gone be up there for the USC game ?

willywavessvoxo: (Will Mahone)@Truthh4 thanks bruh, yes I will be there, is that your official?

Truthh4: @willywavessvoxo yea is it yours ?

willywavessvoxo @Truthh4 nah I took mine for the msu game. You been to ND yet?

Truthh4 @willywavessvoxo naw I wanted to but I had track this summer so I never got a chance too

willywavessvoxo @Truthh4 I feel it, It's a special place man, different than all the other colleges you prob been to, you'll love it.

And, hopefully, Keith Marshall does.

No comments:

Post a Comment