Saturday, June 4, 2011

Former USF Coach Leavitt Makes Bold Prediction For Notre Dame Game

Former University of South Florida Coach Jim Leavitt told WDAE 620 AM radio in Florida that South Florida will "...put it on Notre Dame." This is among several bold predictions that he has made.

His entire quote was:
"It's a great program. They'll do well. I'm very proud of that. We built the program right, on rock and a great foundation. All I want for them to do is win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl. And I think they'll have a great shot this year coming up. They're loaded with talent. I really think they'll put it on Notre Dame and I think they'll run through it. I think they'll do well."
Jim Leavitt is obviously connected with a lot of these players because he recruited many of them. It is admirable that he still supports the school that fired him. However, his prediction will be wrong!
 

2 comments:

  1. He is correct USF will walk over Notre Dame and win the Big East because The Tampa Bay Area has the one of the best talents in the country

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife's family lives in the Tampa Bay area and they think USF is conservatively a 10 point favorite over Notre Dame.

    ReplyDelete